No, I had the same problem and wrote them about it too and they told me the
same thing. I ended up uninstalling Ella but I bought Will since I already have
a lot of the English U.S. and English British voices and Spanish voices and
know that I like them. Their customer service is usally very helpful.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart