hello everyone.

I seem to be running into the google too much information problem. I am looking
for a blind friendly scanner that will be supported under OS X (as well as
windows 7+ with jaws). I need this information for a technology requisition. so
far, I keep getting hits on scanners that are marketed under the intel name
(intel reader) and a number of canon models, HP, epson, brother and others.
unfortunately, looking at the sites for a lot of these devices, there doesn't
seem top be any reference to being blind accessible, let alone being supported
with either OS X (and voiceover) or windows (with jaws).

some of the sites (like hp) have so many graphics that navigating them is
confusing.

any suggestions from here would greatly help my search. I really need to get
the ball rolling on this before the end of this month.

thanks.

-eric