Hi guys. I've received another email about the Infovox voices. It appears that
the problem occurs when using the voices with more than 1 app. See below.
Dear Shawn,

We've traced back the problem with the demo voices. It happens to occur when
two different application use the same voice in demo mode. For example Voice
Over and another application.

We're investigating the problem and will try to come up with a solution. I'm
afraid that in the meantime the only solution we can offer is to ask you to
test the voices with one voice application only.

Please note that the problem should not occur for activated (purchased) voices.

Wit kind regards,

Martijn

Shawn
Sent from my white Mac Book