From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of James Mannion
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 2:45 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: icloud and iphone5

The backup on your computer should preserve the data and kind of what you
might think of as the shell of how your apps were configured on your screens
and or in folders and such. The apps will be put back on from the synchrnize
process and what came from the backup should preserve and restore the data
for those apps.