I want to remind everyone of the great remapping app for the mac. With this
app, you can map the vo keys to the capslock key, or (I believe) map the right
command key to control, giving you vo keys on the right and left. If you plan
to move around with your keyboard, perhaps sitting across the room from your
iMac, then the bt keyboard combined with the afore mentioned app may serve you
better. It's all subjective, though, and if you find yourself using the
home/end and numpad keys a lot then the full keyboard may be best, but there's
something to be said for having a wireless keyboard you can take anywhere in
the room and that does not take up one of your usb ports.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com