Seems a bit slow. I usually get about 10GB/hour throughput on wifi backups, so I would expect 125GB to easily complete in a day. Of course if your machine goes to sleep or other things use up bandwidth your mileage may vary. There was also discussion about issues with slow performance on wifi in certain situations which seems to be an OSX bug:

https://discussions.apple.com/message/19083821#19083821#19083821

That said, once you get your first backup done the incrementals should be much faster.

CB