Sounds great but,

1, it is alpha software, which they plainly state.

2, How do you work it? Once installed and run, what's the hot key?

Just My experience so far.

JohnS

On Nov 16, 2012, at 5:44 PM, Alex Hall <mehg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
I just read about this app that lets you press a shortcut to start recording
whatever your mac is playing. Press the shortcut again and the recording stops,
then a wav file of the recorded audio is placed on your desktop. I haven't
tried the app yet, but here's the link if you want to give it a try.
https://github.com/pje/wavtap

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com