Mike, did you do a clean install or just the update?

I upgraded to Lion at one poinnt from SL with my late 2009 Macbook Pro and
absolutely hated the clunkiness of mail and other things.  I would like to
upgrade to ML now, but have been hesitant to do  so.  I use VMware Fusion and
have Windows 7 in a virtual machine that I use from time to time, so I'd have
to upgrade there and maybe reinstall Windows 7 Jaws, and the whole shabang.
Doesn't sound like much fun, so I've just been putting it off. :)

Who knows, maybe I'll have extra time during this long, cold winter, and just
do it and get it over with.  I'm liking what I'm hearing about ML so far.

Kim