I wonder why people have to do such different things to get this to work. For
instance, the new drag and drop usually works for me in mail now but I have a
friend who got it to work once and never again. There has to be some reason why
some people have to use full screen mode and some don't and some have to use
the old drag and drop and some don't or for that matter why one method sometime
work for any given person but sometimes doesn't. It's nice to have all these
options but it would be nice if one could predict accurately what would work in
various situations. There has to be some kind of rhyme or reason to it.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart