If somebody has purchased ZoomText for Windows and they want to switch to the
Mac, will they have to buy ZoomText again or would their serial number for the
Windows version work?  I'm asking since I'm an assistive technology instructor
and somebody might ask me this in the future.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone