Hello all Uk members.
Yesterday I downloaded the app for my bank, Lloyds Tsb, onto my iPhone 4. It is very accessible and allows me to for example review my accounts, transfer money from one account to another, etc etc. I should say you do need to be a registered internet banking member in order to use this app since you need to log in with your information. But it's certainly very handy and saves going onto my banking website on my Pc or mac. The app is free and can be found in the Apps store. Search for Lloyds Tsb.
Enjoy!
--

Christopher Hallsworth