I found this article to be a very interesting read. It makes you wonder what
could happen with the future of the household appliance. How far in depth does
Apple want to become involved with our at-home lives? As well, how possible
would it be for everything to be able to communicate seamlessly. Interesting
things to think about. As I brought up on the HTB two.com podcast,
The iPhone has only been around for approximately 6 years, and of those six
years, we have only had accessibility for approximately 4 of them. Granted, I
do stand to be corrected, but it makes you wonder. Quite a bit of changes in
the past 10 years.

You can now call toll-free:
855-898-2582, extension 7301
To reach me.
Thanks
Check out the new, and improved, radioflathead.com, Voicing the  randomness.
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: