Did you solve this yet? I can tell you how to keep it from happening in the
future if you are able to log in.
Go into System Preferences > Bluetooth. In Advanced are two checkboxes: one
opens bluetooth setup assistant if no keybopard is detected; the other opens it
if no mouse or trackpad is detected. You probably only need the second one but
you can decide that.

As for logging in, if you haven't solved that, when bluetooth setup assistant
pops up, try one of the following (these aren't necessarily in a herarchical
order):
command-tab instad of doing cmd-q
vo-f2 twice to see if you get a window chooser though I think maybe not.
vo-f2 twice in the window that says "authentication has no windows)
turning voiceover on and off in that "authentication has no windows" area.
Or just log in with both a keyboard and mouse attached and you shouldn't get
that window at all. Then you can fix the problem in System Preferences as
described above.
Hth.

--
Cheryl