That is predicated on the assumption that files in the finder are set to
display that way.  I have mine set to display acording to  the list view.  Same
steps apply though.  I prefer the method I outlined earlier.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!