Hi,
You can configure your time capsule, using a utility that comes on every mac.
It is called airport utility dot app, and it sits in the utilities folder,
which is a child of applications. Command shift a gets you into applications,
but instead using command shift u takes you into the utilities folder. From
there, find and start airport utility. Carefully look at the interface, and
interact if you think you can. It takes some finding out, but everything inside
airport utility is accessible, so you will find your way around it. You will be
able to configure the time capsule, its access point and its drive.

Hth,
Paul.