I just put up iText Express and it shows promise as a rich text editor.  Alas,
I can't seem to navigate to bookmarks.  An example is the instruction manual
that comes with the editor. It has a bunch of bookmarks already defined for the
various chapters and I navigated into the drawer of bookmarks.  I can interact
with that table and choose the bookmark I want but then when I navigate with VO
keys back over to the scroll area and interact down into the text area, I'm
back at the top of the document.  Does anyone know how to use bookmarks in this
thing?