Hello all
have you posted your concers to the forum?
Chris.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 10/01/2013 05:57, Brian Fischler wrote:
Hey AppleVis, I am posting this here as I got locked out of my account
and had to reset my password, and my old passwords that I use to use
that were strong enough for Facebook, Twitter and Gamil are not strong
enough for your site. Come to think of it I even used it for my bank
account, but it is not strong enough for AppleVis. You do know that
you aren't protecting any national security secrets. I hope this is
just a bug with the site, because it is ridiculous that a password
that had letters and no numbers repeating didn't work even when tried
with a capital letter. You do realize that the password has to be
something someone can remember and my password was 10 characters in
length. Gee whiz. Oh well I have to try cracking Fort Knox I mean
AppleVis tomorrow.