For me, I had to turn the trackpad off with go-turning rotor left.  Then I
double clicked.  That played the station I was on.

Traci
1 step, 2 step, ... 1,311 steps! I can do the BIG CLIMB 2013, with your
support. Our efforts  will help make a big difference in the fight against
blood cancers. Please give to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Learn more &
donate here. Thank you.
  http://www.llswa.org/site/TR/Events/BigClimb?px=1570735&pg=personal&fr_id=1250