To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: garage band questions

Ah, OK. Thanks a lot. I don't have $100 at the moment, but if I ever get enough money and experience with garageband to need them, I might get one.
On Jan 13, 2013, at 5:35 PM, Danny Noonan <da...@familynoonan.net> wrote:

You buy them from apple. The mac app store should have them so far as I know but Google will show them up. From memory, there $100USD or something similar.

Be aware, some of the older Jam packs don't install correctly with modern macs. There is a way round this but someone else will have to explain that as I never got it to work. It involves going into the Jam pack and manually importing samples, instruments etc into garageband rather than installing it normally.

Danny: