Hello,
Sprinboard is simply the background daemon that is responsible for window
manageent on your IOS device. i.e. The same as metacity or Kwin on either
Gnome or KDE respectively. i.e. they are default window managers. A note
for potential jailbrakers. If and when you get complete access to the IOS
filesystem, do not delete the springboard binary, or you will literally
have a bricked device. This is because if the window manager is not
running, you will have no way to access the gui. If, on the other hand, you
have sshd running and configured, you then have another chance to make
things right. So, just a little advice to people on this list. My skype
name is eheil01 in case any of you have any questions, i"ll do whetever I
can to help anyone on this list. Everyone take care,
--Erik

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Michael Babcock <michael.babcoc...@gmail.com