To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: booting from ML disk

How do you go to the recovery partition?  I'm not sure how to do this
On Feb 8, 2013, at 11:56 PM, Chris Bruinenberg <cbrui...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi.
It's usually the third or the last one.
I'd bet you could go to your recovery partition with command+r and change it in there.
Heck i usually do all my work from that.

How can I independently choose which disk to boot from? I held down options while booting, but cannot tell which is the HD, the recovery disk, or my USB ML drive. I had to have sighted help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.