Hello All.

After many weeks of frustration and annoyance, I finally got windows 8
installed, (actually, a friend sent me a virtual machine to my drop box) as I
could not get the machine to work when installing it off a new windows 8 DVD.
So this morning, as I'd put this new virtual machine in my Virtual local
machine folder in Fusion, I hoped I could install Open Book using NDVA for my
preferred scanning option so I could use my Pearl.  Now, all got installed
successfully accept for the Pearl software.

So, after uninstalling the software, I went onto google using Safari and did
search for how to get the Pearl recognised.  I found a post on the yahoo blind
windows 8 (although I'm not a member of that group) as I can't handle any more
lists.  That particular post informed me that I had to turn off digital signing
in order for third party software to be recognised.

So, does anyone know ow to do it on Windows 8?

I know this is not a Mac question but I am using a virtual machine on an I Mac
so I think this question is acceptable.  I'm using MDVA.  I did look for the
answer but can't find all the settings in windows 8.

So if anyone could write to me off list and send me any instructions, then I'd
be grateful and this would not clog up other people's mailboxes.  I'd
appreciate anyone's help.

Thank you.

Kawal.