I made a shortcut in system preferences under keyboard then shortcuts tab. It
only works in the application though. I have to have radium in focus in order
to use the keystroke To bring the correct window in focus with out going
through the menu bar. Are you saying the global keystroke can be used anywhere
like if the finder is an focus?

Sent from my iPhone with dictation software.  Please excuse any spelling errors.