There is a trial you can download from their website. It is a full trial with a
15 or 30 day limit. I decided to purchase from the app store after using the
trial. I did not learn the program and one sitting, but before the trial was
done, I felt very confident using most elements of the program. Except for the
Safari extension of course. The extension is not necessary to use the program.

Sent from my iPhone with dictation software.  Please excuse any spelling errors.