I don't know of any special VO  shortcuts, but there is a few in preferences
you can activate. For example, anywhere, I can press command shift x, and it
will pause/play the stream. You can change the volume in more options pop up
button. Interact with headphones and VO right arrow. Interact with the volume
slider. It has built-in air play support, so you can change the volume of air
play speakers separately.
My favorite feature is SiriusXM    support. Sure beats the online player.
Good luck,
Rod