From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lisette Wesseling
Sent: Saturday, 30 March 2013 6:29 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: importing emails from Windows

Hi folks,
wondering if anybody has used any kind of app to import emails from a
Windows machine onto the mac? It appears not to be possible with the native
mail programme, which is somewhat surprising considering the number of
people who do switch from windows to the Mac. These emails come from a Pop
account so can't just be brought in from a website. They are physically on a
windows machine.
Any ideas of good apps to try appreciated.
Lisette