Yes, exactly.  Connect a phone line to the RJ11 port and you should be good
to go if the device has faxing capabilities.  YOu can even configure receiving
fax preferences in System Preferences in the Print and Scan preferences for the
device.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION