I use fax.com.  I have had no problems with them.  Settitng up the account
was easy and sending faxes takes no time.  It's accessible and simple, just how
I prefer things.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION