Hi Jeff, same here, using Windoweyes, and fusion 5x.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Bishop
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 11:46 PM
  Subject: Fusion and Sound sometimes stutters or sounds robotic ...

  Hello Everyone,

  I am using a MacBook Pro (a 13 inch duel core I7 Retna) with VMWare Fusion.
  I notice sometimes that speech either with Window-Eyes or JAWS using
  Elloquence that it sounds robotic or slightly stutters. Simply pressing the
  control key stops speech and returns it to normal working order. This is
  with Fusion 5.03.

  In earlier versions of VMWare you could tweek the sound buffers. Do these
  same configuration changes apply to version 5?

  Have any of you experienced this issue? It isn't a show stopper by any
  means, just something that if I could would love to get resolved.

  Jeff

database 8187 (20130403) __________

  http://www.eset.com