Hello, Everyone,

I need to insert my scanned signature into a Pages document.  I scan the
signature using Image Capture, but I must have some setting incorrect, because
the person looking at the result says that the image still needs to be cropped
because it shows the entire page and my signature is barely visible.  Note that
I set the width to two inches, just an approximation, and the height was
adjusted to automatically 2.66 inches, or something close to that.  The
"Constrain Proportions" box is checked.  For scanning, it was set to U.S.
Letter.  I don't recall any other settings in particular.

Thanks,

Harry