You want to go to this site.

http://www.hairersoft.com/pro.html

Go there and get it instead of from the app store.  Why?  It's my understanding
that the version you get off the web site I just gave you-the actual web site
for the app-is more stable than the app store version.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!