Hello; I have a question about wordpress, but its not a mac accessibility
question.  I have received a request to post my first banner ad on my wordpress
built website.  So, now i need to know the best and easiest way to add rotating
banners to my website.  I have read about add rotate and another plug in called
max banner ads, but i was wanting to know what you use.  I'm hoping there are
some website owners on here who use wordpress and who have banner ads.  I'm
hoping this could be a first for me and maybe lead to more regular income to
smooth out the rough spots in my income between equipment sales commissions.
thanks in advance for any help.  take care, Max