Hey guys,

ON the iPhone, I can do things like swipe up and down by touching the trackpad
and then holding, then performing an option. In Radium, you can theoretically
swipe up or down to adjust playback volume. This will be useful because I can
set radium's volume lower than that of Voiceover. Do I need to set a trackpad
commander or some kind of commander to perform this action? Also, Radium should
allow to option click on a button to pause and disconnect from the source
immediately. How does one option or command click on things?

Ner