Hi Gavin,
The best Bible option we have currently is a Bible ministry that offers
different Bible versions as electronic text. You can contact them at
http://www.optasiaministry.org
Tom is a pastor and his visually impaired as well. He will send you a DVD with
all text files that you can load on either platform Mac or PC as well as all
the common notetakers.
Hope this helps,
Vinny

Sent from my iPhone