I've never made a PowerPoint presentation, either in Windows or on the mac.  Is
there anything I should know as far as how I write it?  Since it does bullet
points, I guess it does them automatically in the body text area, but do I need
to be careful how much text I put on each line, etc?

Thanks for any tips.

Harry