Okay, this might work. Go to the doc, focus on Finder, VO command F5 to move
the mouse cursor to the VO cursor, control option number pad five to simulate a
right-click with the option key.

I tried this and saw a re launch option at the bottom of the menu. I hope this
works for you. Rod Sent from my iPhone with dictation software. Please excuse
any errors.