I thought about that. The problem is that a new file is added when the download
starts (the .download file), and then changed to be the downloaded file when
the download is complete. So, it would play the sound when the download starts,
but I don't know if it would do so when it finishes.
On Jun 5, 2013, at 9:04 AM, Steve Holmes <steve.holme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This may sound like a complicated solution but what if one could set up Hazil
> and create a rule to monitor the Download folder and have it play a sound
> file whenever a new file is added to that folder.
>
> On Jun 5, 2013, at 3:00 AM, "Chris Gilland" <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Good grief am I the third! person to agree!  that would really! make things
>> easier, no doubt!
>>
>> Chris.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)