Hi Esther and Interested Others,

To make a long story short, Radium Customer Support indicated that the web site
was "out-of-date" with the App Store and the sale ended before Sunday.  Thus
far, Apple has been unwilling to issue a credit, but my time is worth more than
the savings I would receive, so I am continuing to pursue this matter.  I don't
think anyone should have to pay for an error made by someone, probably Radium's
responsibility, so we'll see where this goes.