Hello:
I am working with faces in iPhoto and I have a question, let's see if somebody
can give me a hand.
1. I tagged some faces with the help or somebody sighted.
2. I when to faces in the source list, and in the content area, I selected the
face I wanted it's photos to show.
3. I went to the content area, and I see the tagged photos, but I want to
confirm more faces.
4. I hit the confirm more faces and click on the images to confirm them, then I
press OK.
5. I return to the content area to see the new photos, but there are not
recognized by VoiceOver. In fact, VO repeats the names of some of the photos
that were there before.
How can I solve this? Do I need to do something to let Vo speak the names of
the newly added photos?
Thank you very much!
Best
. Daniela Rubio T