Thanks Krysti, that worked. For now I'm able to use the app store. Let's
hope it stays that way. (SMILE)

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Krysti
Sent: Tuesday, 25 June 2013 6:28 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: problems connecting to the app store with both mac and iOS on
WiFi

Scott try doing a power cycle power cycling is when you turn both the modem
and wireless router off leave off for 10 seconds and turn it back on again

 Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-06-25, at 5:20 AM, "Scott Erichsen" <serich...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me here.

This morning I was able to connect to the mac app store fine and now
whenever I connect I just get a blank html content area.

This only happened on WiFi and it also happened with iOS.

I have not changed anything with my network and I verified the app store on
iOS still worked on 3g because I turned off my WiFi settings.

I'm using a netgear 2200 router and nothing else for router setup.

It's just a simple home network.

I've done google searches and haven't found any suggestions. Any ideas
welcome.

Thanks.

Scott