Hey all,

After going through all the announcements about the IOS and OS I was kind of
curious why the blind community is so excited about Ibooks coming to the mac. I
never use Ibooks on the iPhone, and am curious, do people use it for more than
just reading books. Am I missing something here? I am more of a podcasts and
news reader than book reader, so maybe that is why I didn't get all of the
excitement. Would love to hear what I might be missing out on here. Thanks.