Seems like it will be difficult to parse out what you want with grep as the page is a table layout with a lot of junk markup and random number IDs. Other forums suggest using something called xmlstarlet which you can grab from macports. Then you can do something like

xmlstarlet sel -t -v /html/body/table/table

CB