Well, excuse me.  As I initially said, and meant when I did… I wasn't trying to
be rude, and the fact that you took it such way wasn't intended.  I only was
asking how it related.  It wasn't meant as a derogatory comment.  Calm down!  I
simply just didn't see the initial part of the thread, and was asking out of
curiosity.  give me a break for goodness sake!

Chris.