Instapaper is absolutely brilliant. It's had a few rough patches of late
because it's upgrading its infrastructure, but I believe they're coming out the
other end of all that now.

When I see articles in Twitter that I want to read later, I just send them to
Instapaper. The app is accessible on iOS and the website is straightforward.
They also have a mobilizer, which cuts out a lot of the clutter from web pages.
iOS apps like Tweetlist and Feeddler use this and it makes such a difference.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org