I purchased Ariadne a long time ago, and haven't used it in ages. I remember
feeling lukewarm toward it when I experimented with it.  If I recall, it was
because it did not name street names, or named them way too late to be
practical, particularly in an unfamiliar area.  But as I said, I haven't used
it in a long time, so it isn't fair to trust my memory of it.
Christine