Hello Anne,

thanks for your answer. I told you the wrong title of the series. Actually it's
"Who do you think you are" and it's produced by the BBC. I like it very much.
The BBC helps prominent people to find their family roots. I liked the episode
about Joanne K. Rowling the best up to now. I found some of the episodes in You
Tube.

But do you know anything of the issue concerning the download problem I wrote?

Thanks and
all the best
Jürgen