Hi,
I'm about to heed your advise and get a Blue-microphones snowball, what would
you suggest in terms of good, not so expensive headphones? If it wasn't for the
fact that the built-in microphone on my Koss IPorta pro would start and there
seems to be no way of bypassing it, i'd use it, but it can't be bypassed since
it goes on the head phone jack in some way, so wonder what would be a good not
so expensive head phone to use?
/Krister