The problem with changing your password so often, even if you use a mnemonic,
as I do, to remember several different passwords, is it there are so many of
them. Also, there are several variations within the Numonics paradigm which can
lead you to strike out on login sites that don't allow you more than two or
three attempts. In this case, I was contention that the Gmail password site
indicated that it was a strong level of security.

Be well.

Sent from my iPhone
Messengers and Skype: BurningHawk1969
My home page: http://MarkBurningHawk.net