Hi again Kait.
If they did not allow you to see the Brailliant BI, it has expanded
quite a bit. There are now thumb kieys on the front, braille input
keys, and it will of course connect to iDevices. however, I will say
that I do not like the design of the input keyboard, as the spacebars,
yes there are 2 of them, are too far from the rest of the keys.
however, that's personal preference, so you may not find it is that
big of a deal.

I hope this helps,
Scott