Hi,

Thank you for this.  I’m having some success but, its very inconsistent.
Sometimes I can find the edit field with the text, other times I can’t.  Some
times I can edit the text, and sometimes I can’t.  lol.  You would think
Google’s never heard of accessibility before the way there various sites work
with screen readers.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore